Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Assignment 2012

Welcome to the AP Biology summer blog for 2012. I hope to get the first official post (that you will have to comment on) up sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, some things you can do:

1. Become a follower of the blog. This will allow Blogger to send you notifications of new posts.

2. Follow me on Twitter (@DrHMTHS). There is a button to the right to do this quickly. I will be posting on Twitter as well when new posts are up. If you do not have a Twitter account, it is probably a good idea to go ahead and get one; we may be using it in my class next year.

3. Check out the Podcast list to the right. All of these are excellent, and are a great way to keep up with current science topics, and they are very entertaining as well.

4. If you know of a time frame which you will be unable to comment, please email me and let me know the dates. Some of you have already done this, and I have all the emails. Please try to make an effort to comment while you are traveling, but if you let me know in advance, it will not count against you if you miss a week or comment late.

That is all for now, see you all in the comments tomorrow.

No comments: